Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We're I can get humidity control plate refrigerator-freezer

Customer Question

We're I can get humidity control plate for may refrigerator-freezer model Nr. B32FX2-XB panasonic
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Sorry to hear of your problem. I see you are located in Ireland I have a couple of great suppliers for this, I will send you this one first. Let me know how it goes?Please visit: http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1084ma308/fridges-and-freezers/panasonicOr call As I would on this part:Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday and SundayFor security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael