Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have Zanussi zdi 6896sx dishwasher. Everything fully functions

I have Zanussi zdi 6896sx dishwasher. Everything fully functions through the wash cycle except that the control panel screen does not light up so I am unable to follow the process or change the existing programme. Please could you inform me of the spare parts I am likely to need to repair it being the stainless steel model.
Best Regards
Dave Sykes
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi If its still working a part from the display then it will be the control unit at fault here. Can you post the product number (pnc) it will be on the sticker on the right side of the door and starts with a 9. Then I can get the correct part number for you. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Much obliged for your reply. The product code is###-##-####
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that. For the control board click the link below. But im afraid its not a cheap part. http://shop.electrolux.co.uk/product/1113317505/Dishwasher+LCD+Display+PCB Another option is give Zanussi themselves a bell. As they do a repair plan for faulty appliances for about £16 a month. For this they will send out a Zanussi engineer and they will replace the control board for you and you will get a full 12 month warrenty on the dishwasher as well so that way is cheaper then you doing the repair yourself. Sorry its not good news but if you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I see the question is still open. Do you still need help on this? If so just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to rate the answer that would be great. Many thanks