Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Meile dishwasher has f70 fault but water seems to be pumping

meile dishwasher has f70 fault but water seems to be pumping out just fine.
Motor runs continuously
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
This means that you have got water in the base of the appliance, this is between the wash cavity and the base of the machine where all the pumps heaters etc are located. Power off kickstip off and mop it up with an old towel ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did that but don't have a lot of water in machine, it pumped all the water out. I could hear it run out into drain. I also put some water into the machine just to ensured it would pump it out. it did no problem also no water on floor. Help please
No you misunderstand ~ the water is between the base of the appliance and the area that you put the dishes in, the pump can only pump out water in the wash area, it does not have access into the base area but if the flood protection system is operated it will run constantly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand what can I do water is mopped up in all the places i can reach, will it work once it's dry?
OK you have to take the kick plate off below the door and with the power off push a towel in to absorb the water until it is dry, then leave it overnight to fully dry out and it should be OK in the morning to try it again, it should have reset itself and operate normally ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All done, thank you very much
OK well done, would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, one done all further questions are free of charge so do come back to me if you need further advice.Thank You for using Just Answer and have a lovely day - Ian