KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have an induction hob ,model DTi 704, every so often the

Customer Question

I have an induction hob ,model DTi 704, every so often the left side stops working and sometimes F4 flashes, can you advise please?
Regards ***** *****
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom, welcome to Just answer .... you can press and hold the + and - at the same time to see if it works... if it wont then the problem is with left side control that will need replacement________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks