Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Daniel, i'm having trouble with a beko washing machine,

Hi Daniel, i'm having trouble with a beko washing machine, can you help
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Washer?Also may I have the Full model #?and please describe the problem you are experiencing so I can help ;-) Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
Does it seem to just fill then drain?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its a beko wmb 91442 lw. it seems to fill slightly then drain again
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it shows F13 code for a few seconds
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
Hi Thanks for that info.This is likely the fill sensor tube blocked or the sensor stuck a bit as can happen sometimes.Please unplug the washer then open the access cover and locate the part with the small tubing running to the drumThere is a thin rubber tube going from the switch area to the exit near the outlet tube. Probably this is blocked. This tube should be free from any blockage; take out the top clip from this tube and blow into it - it should be free, clear the blockage if any and refit. This is the water level tube which tells the machine when to switch off water.When this tube is blocked it will fill but empty without continuing because it does not know there is water in the tub ;-)
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Michael is the access cover the top of the machine? if so it will take me a while to pull it out from under the unit.
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.
Hi yep ;-) There should be a couple of screws on the back of the cover. Then it slides back then lifts up and off ;-) You can reach me whenever you have the time to check that.Tech Michael