Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have bought a Fisher & Paykel Cool Drawer fridge (RB90S64MKIW1)

We have bought a Fisher & Paykel Cool Drawer fridge (RB90S64MKIW1) and we are getting a cabinet made to fit it. There are two online installation guides, 'framed' or frameless, but we don't understand the difference -help!!!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, good morning. Basically they will include two different types of applications. Sometimes there really isn't much difference between the two methods of installation and sometimes there are none.But PF as do many manufacturers, post, even if they are the same just so you dont end up calling them for your particular installation.Obviously you will use the framed diagram and instructions for mounting so you can mount it in the cabinet. Unless you simply want the cabinet to be a shell for the dishwasher which works fine in this case as well for your model dishwasher. In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day and a nice weekend!Tech Michael