Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

New k.nobs needed cooker.mod 865ss type 66 n i

new k.nobs needed for belling cooker.mod 865ss type 66 n i serial no95101961
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, how old is your Belling cooker?Thank youTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cooker is approx 15 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** case they may have alternate knobs for this one that will fit due to the age of the cooker.The best place to get new knobs would be: http://www.partmaster.co.uk/cooker-oven/belling/catalogue.pl?path=78825,112737:78826&refine=knob In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great weekend!Tech Michael