Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Siemens Dishwasher (SE24M851GB/82) with a "check water"

Customer Question

I have a Siemens Dishwasher (SE24M851GB/82) with a "check water" light that comes on around 40min into the wash cycle. The machine is draining fine but no more water is coming into the dishwasher. I have checked the water supply and hose. I have checked the water filter in the valve at the back of the dishwasher and there is no problem there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now when I try and turn it back on it wont spray any water and after a minute the "check water" light comes back on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well in the end I took the dishwasher apart and found that once I removed the side panel all of the water pipping and valves were full of what can only be described as gunk. I spent an hour taking this section to bits and cleaning it. Then once reassembled it worked fine.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any further questions about this? If you do not please close the query. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I close the query?