Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Redlight came on to clean pump on whirlpoolawr what's the procedure

Customer Question

Redlight came on to clean pump on whirlpoolawr what's the procedure thanks Richard
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard, can you let me know the model number of the appliance please... Whirlpool appliances are also identified by a 12 digit number starting with 85, can you let me know that number too please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whirlpool awo\r5408
Do you have the 12 digit Service Code starting with 85?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Surely most pumps r the same to remove an clean your not conning me
Richard.. I don't understand why you would think anyone would have anything to gain by conning you as you have suggested.. If you thought that would happen, why ask the question at all?... There are several different access types to the pump/filter. The 85 code would identify the appliance type and the pump type.
There are 3 different types of access to the pump/filter on these machines... The AWO/R 5408 does not exist in my lists and therefore I would need the Service Code to identify the appliance.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
I have just checked the above information and can find no record of such a listed model, kindly let me have the 12 digit service code to let me look at the specific technical information. Ian