George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My small oven and ignitor not working

Customer Question

My small oven and ignitor not working
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alan, can you tell me the model of the appliance please.. Can you also give me a little more to the description of the fault please. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi it is a flavel milano100 the small oven will not switch on and the ignitor for the gas rings stopped working at the same time
Hi Alan, Milano100 just describes that it is a Milano style 1000mm wide. Can you tell me the model number from the label behind one of the doors. Is the small oven electric or gas?Are the main ovens gas or electric, and are they working? If the main ovens are also not working, check the power input to the appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi model no ml10frs is all we can find the main fan oven working small oven is electric (conventional)
Thanks for looking Alan.. On that model there is also a code that goes with the model you have given.. The code is 10 digits long and will start with either 061 or 771. I need to know the code in order to access the relative wiring documents for your appliance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry looks like the label has come off from behind main oven door
Ok Alan, The igniter for the top is possibly not related to the top oven not working .. This is likely to be either the spark generator or the ignition button itself. As for the top oven, there are a number of possibilities.. Can you tell me if the red light comes on at the thermostat for the top oven?
Hi Alan, please rate the assistance given by me appropriately as this is the only way I am credited for my time helping you with the issue at hand.