Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My original 62518002 hob has died. What size/model NEFF

Customer Question

My original 62518002 hob has died.
What size/model NEFF replacement would you recommend?
Simon
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
That is not a valid Neff model number could you let me have the number which is on the bottom of the hob and I will see what I can find for you ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
T 172..0?
Give me a while and I will give you a few options do you want one with a frame or frameless ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ideally frameless but that is not critical
My concern is to get one that is pretty much the same size as the existing
OK could you give em the size of the actual hole this would make life easier.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is what I do not know without taking out the oven below hence my request to you
OK leave it with me I'll have to dig the manuals out, its not on our database so must be an older model.
OK I have initially just looked at Neff products and the flowing three should meet you requirements T10B40X2T11D41X2T11K40X2all are ceramic with touch controls ~ if you would like me to search for other Brands do come back to me # *****
Do you require further assistance - if not would you kindly rate the information given, once done you can come back at any time and for further information. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening - Ian