Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Which of the orange and blue arrows is ON and Off ?

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you let me have the full ENr of the product and I will send you a link to the manual which you can then download - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Siemens RWB2E
Copy and paste this into your browser and then you can print out the installation and user instructions for the unit -- http://www.connecthousing.org.uk/Documents/RepairsandMaintenance/Manuals/siemensRWB2E.pdf Would you now kindly rate the information by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done you can come back to me at any time for further information. Thank you for using JA and have a Great Sunday ~~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know how to copy and paste - I just want a simple answer
Orange is OnBlue is OffHerewith an extract from the user manual -- Changing the ON/OFF Times The RWB2 is supplied with factory settings (See Factory Settings) which will operate unless you change the set times. If you wish to change the factory settings to your own times you can do this easily. No. 1 tappet (orange) is the first ON during the 24 hour period No. 2 tappet (blue) is the first OFF during the 24 hour period No. 3 tappet (orange) is the second ON during the 24 hour period No. 4 tappet (blue) is the second OFF during the 24 hour period To set tappets to your own programme times hold the dial and slide the relevant tappet and rotate it in either direction to your desired time, then rotate dial through a full 24 hour rotation. NB: This should be carried out with the Programmer connected and power supply switched onto the backplate. Power Failure In the event of a mains power failure do not move the dial until power has been restored. If the dial has accidentally been moved during a power failure then rotate the dial through a full 24 hour rotation before resetting to actual time.
Do you require further assistance, if not would you kindly rate the information given so that I can shut the job down on the system. Thank You ~ Ian