Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I change the dryer element on an Electrolux wash/dryer

How do I change the dryer element on an Electrolux wash/dryer EWX14440W
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly let me have the product code or pnc that is on the label inside the door, it will be either 9 or 11 numerical digits long ~ thanks - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is an Electrolux EWX 14440W Washer/Dryer - the spare part is No. 405 52 08-39/3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The full identification is EWX 14440W Type P1494432 Product No.###-##-####
Have you got an email address and I will send you the diagram, its a straight forward change over but a little fiddly. Just as an afterthought the part number I have for the heater is(###) ###-##### *****
This part number assumes that the product code is *********** on the label.
I have to disappear for about an hour and a half but if you let me have your email I will come back to you at about 1pm and fire the diagram over ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear *****,Our email address is***@******.*** - note my wife's name is ***** ***** "johnna" not Joanna.I am not sure about part number but it looks as though it is the right size and fit.Bob
Diagram sent to you - its fairly self explanitory. Would you now kindly rate the information given so far by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Come back to me if you have further queries. Thank You for using JA and have a great day.
You have mail
Called you went to voice mail.
Would you kindly check your phone number, called you again and once again it went to VM