George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Where can I get a new Rotary Brush (and possible side brushes)

Customer Question

Where can I get a new Rotary Brush (and possible side brushes) for my wonderful Panasonic Vacuum Cleaner
Model MC-E47 Product Number 506590
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
You can buy one from the website of ASW Here is the link to the page that you need.. Please remember to rate the assistance I have given you kindly If you require further assistance please let me know
Can I assist you further with your needs?