George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an Ignis ADL 348 dishwasher which will not drain. Having

I have an Ignis ADL 348 dishwasher which will not drain. Having check the filter and hoses I can only think the pump is blocked BUT I cannot find any instruction as to how to access the pump to check.
Can you advise please as I do not want to buy a new pump before checking for a blockage - and I would still not know how to access the origibnal pump of course.
Brian
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
This is an integrated appliance and therefore you'll need to remove the plinth from the cupboard-base which covers the lower under-door portion of the appliance.Once this is done, a few screws can be seen holding a metal panel underneath the door to the appliance.Having removed the panel, access can be gained to remove the pump for attention.