Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916
Appliance

I have a dualit kettle just over two years old. The on switch

does not stay down so... Show More
does not stay down so I have to hold it down
Show Less
replied 1 year ago.
You have a faulty switch assembly ~ it is not very often I make this suggestion to a customer but in this case send it back to Dualit for repair. They have one of the best afterservice systems in the UK with UK based workshops and a brilliant return service. I run a UK company and when we get their products in for repair we just send them in. No hassle, superb service and they have all the spares to do the job. Their contact details are ~~Dualit LimitedCounty Oak WayCrawleyWest SussexRH11 7STTelephone: +44 (0) 1293 652 500 Fax: +44 (0) 1293 652 555Email:***@******.*** you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the above star rating system, once done you can come back to me at any time for further information. Thank you for using JA and have a great afternoon.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advice which I took - unfortunately Dualit said they could not repair these kettles but offered me a discount on a new one which I accepted. You might want to bear this in mind if you get a similar question.
Regards, ***** *****
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your follow up, obviously they have changed their procedure because we have returned toasters etc for some years now. The only thing I can think is that they are now not manufacturing kettles anymore. Once again thank you for your further advice & glad they gave you a discount. Kind regards ***** *****