Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Bled one of my radiators and without thinking allowed some

Customer Question

Bled one of my radiators and without thinking allowed some water to come out. Consequently lost water pressure and boiler stopped working. Put more water into system and increased pressure but boiler still not working. I have Ferroli Modena 80e. Can you help please?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
You should have been left a filling tube after initial installation to allow you to top up the central heating water if required, Copy and paste the following in to your browser, it explains the filling loop and how to top up on page 10. ~~ http://www.ferroli.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/brochures/archives/Modena%2080%20E%20Manual.pdf ~~ Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a good afternoon.
I see that you have viewed my answer but failed to rate my assistance. Do you require further help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies for late response. Went out to collect Mother & car broke down! When finally got home spent some time looking at information again. Realised water probably just need topping up more. When did this boiler started working again! thank you for your help again.
A pleasure to help ~ thank you for the 5 star rating. See you next time.