Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hoover WMH139D won't start. Door lock light flashing despite

Customer Question

Hoover WMH139D won't start. Door lock light flashing despite door being firmly closed. Have tried to slam the door, but nothing has come of it. The timer counts down but thats about it
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the product code and model number which is on the rating label in the door frame - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the product code 31004292 don't have the other number to hand. Will have to check this evening.
OK are you up for some technical stuff?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a bit late on now, may leave it. Thank you