Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Dehumidifier not extracting water

dehumidifier not extracting water
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your How old is your dehumidifier ?Can you tell if the compressor(not the fan) is running at all? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The dehumidifier is an Ebac 2650e approximately 5 years old.
It sounds as if the compressor is working, but I not absolutely sure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I sent you the offer you requested, please accept that so I can call ;-)Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
OK can you confirm that there is warm air coming out of the back of dehumidifier?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There isn't any warm air coming from the dehumidifier
OK if you have no warm air coming out of the dehumidifier, the compressor motor and fan are running then you have a shortage of refrigerant. If you would like to have a chat about this let me know and I will call you back. ~ Ian
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.