Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Bosch dish washer. not heating water

bosch dish washer. not heating water
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dishwasher ?Also does it get warm at all, and do you supply hot water or just cold to your machine? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i will need to check this. i am not sure how old it is but as far as i know the water is not hot at all.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks Im here when you are ready to continue ;-) Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. this machine was putting in some water but not heating it. it now does not put in any water at all. when you start a program it buzzes then stops for a second then buzzes again. this is all that it does. it seems to be 4+ years old.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. can you please help further with this as i need to know something asa i can. many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: I still need help.If better can you please open this question to other engineers. many thanks for your time

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm still here, its just that I was off and we are on different time zones lol;-) This sounds like you have a faulty intake water valve in your dishwasher.Its an electrical part called a solenoid that opens and closes the water flow in your dishwasher.Its easy to replace and you can do this if you are a little handy and have some hand tools.Dont worry I will assist you with this repair;-)The best place to get that water valve is : http://www.espares.co.uk/Its best to call them to order this part as they do not list all parts on site;-0Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday and SundayFor security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.Please rate my service kindly at this time so I can still be here to assist you when you have that part.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. this has a fancy inlet hose with electrics on it. a hose with solenoid valve on it. the access on this machine seems really bad the hose seems to disapear through a small hole. the only way to work on this machine is to remove the whole base area. can you help on how to change this

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi sure,The best thing to do is to turn off power to the DW at the mains so you can work on this safely.Then remove the DW from its mounting, then you can also remove the under panel and see what's happening.Also do you have a meter for testing if needed?SInce this is taking some time, I dont want to lose you in the process. If you will rate my service kindly at this time, I will be able to place your question in my Priority list, so you and I can continue until this is fixed properly;-)Please rate kindly at this time, no cost for that.Thank you SincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi there. this machine has very bad access. there is a plastic base. do you need to remove 4 screws and lift the whole machine away from the base. thanks

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes you do. I will stick with you until this is fixed no worries there ;-) Please rate kindly now so I can keep up with you and place your question into my priority list, there is no cost for that. Thank youTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Also I would pull out the entire machine for this repair.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
It will be much easier to do it that way trust me lol, been there many times ;-)Tech Michael