Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Michael, my Zanussi Electrolux ZWF 1237 W keeps stopping

Customer Question

Hi Michael, my Zanussi Electrolux ZWF 1237 W keeps stopping at the rinse part of the cycle. If I press to continue it runs for about 5-10 minutes then stops again & reads 24 or 23 minutes remaining. This continues until completion, usually takes about another hour to an hour & a half. Then I usually have to spin it a few times as the wash has not rinsed or spun properly. Can you advise how to fix this please? Thank you.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi When you removed the filter was it all clogged up? Also lets see what the error code is stored in there.Set the washer going on spin only cycle.Then press and hold the start button and the button to the left of it.Keep them both held in and after a few seconds the error code will come up E?? Let me know the code. Regards