George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Neff Warming Drawer N7140N1GB indicator light flashes continuously

Neff Warming Drawer N7140N1GB indicator light flashes continuously and drawer does not warm-up.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me the index numbers following the Enr number you have supplied.. Also, can you advise me of the timing of the flashing sequence
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FD No 8804Q758662 is that the number required? Best way I can describe the flashing is as follows;- Approx 30 sec after switching on (not dependent on setting) the neon flashes very quickly, almost flickering but distinguishable as 'flashing'. Do you need a more definite timing?
That is generally an indication of the power module failure The replacement module is available at Neff.co.uk The number should read N7140N1GB/XX It is the XX that I need to know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about that the numbers are "/05" Does that change your view?
No, the information I have given you relates to that model being as that was the latest model available.
If you click on the links I have left you, they should assist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** at the 'capture' link and understand where to go next. Thanks for your help, gives me the confidence to move for the spare rather than having to buy a replacement.