Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ? I HAVE A NEFF REF NUMBER H5970W0GB IF

Customer Question

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ?
I HAVE A NEFF REF NUMBER H5970W0GB IF HAS BEEN FANTASIC AND STILL AS NEW CONDITION , THE MICROWAVE SETTING STILL WORKS BUT THE FOOD DOES NOT GET HOT , JUST WARM TO TOUCH , I HAVE LOOKED ON LINE FOR A REPLACEMENT BUT I CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING THAT LOOKS THE SAME , I ALSO HAVE A MATCHING COOKER.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
It sound like the heating element called a magnetron is failing, in your situation I would consider getting it repaired. The cost of the magnetron is about £35 so not to great a repair cost - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I order this part ? and who would I ask to fit such a part.
OK if you can give me your postcode I can give you a couple of companies that will do it for you, you can get the part on Ebay using the following link -- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panasonic-Genuine-Inverter-Microwave-Magnetron-2M236-M42-BNIB-/270289405501 ~~ there is a video at the bottom of the page that you might like to watch which explains what to look for in the microwave.Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Do come back to me if you need further help. Thank you for using JA and have a great day - Ian