johnnn40
johnnn40, Customer Service
Experience:  service and repair of home and commercial appliances
22250861

I have a De Dietrich DOE 900 X oven and it just stopped

Hi I have a De Dietrich DOE 900 X oven and it just stopped working. No power to it. Checked Main spur is ok not tripped. And also the socket with 16amp fuse has the light on. The front panel of oven has no display.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.
There are a couple of conditions that will cause your problem. I'll search for the technical information for you, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.
The problem requires the replacement of the electronic range clock, but all my on-line parts sources say it's no longer available. There's only one thing else to do. Type the words "dedietrich.com.au/retailers/" into your search box, and select the authorized service dealer nearest to you. Contact them by phone or email. These servicers often have more complete information than is available on the internet.Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.