George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have bought a Neff 5 ring induction hob. Does it

I have bought a Neff 5 ring induction hob. Does it need to be wired separately into the mains supply or can it be wired in with the electric oven?
Guy
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Guy, so long as the combined power consumption of the induction hob and the main oven do not exceed the rating of the supply or output socket, you are ok to connect both to the same output. Also, what is the Enr of the appliance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks for your reply. It works out that the hob and the oven combined run at about 10kw. The hob alone is 7.5. The fuse on the board for the cooker is rated at 40A so I will update the fuse to 50A and run it on 10mm twin and Earth.
Yes, the combined rating exceeds the 40A trip at 41.66 Please rate the assistance using the Star system