Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I've just bought a Zanussi ZOA35802 oven. I might be being

Hi. I've just bought a Zanussi ZOA35802 oven. I might be being thick but I can't work out how to set the timer to come. I want, let's say, the oven to come on at 4 o'clock. How do I do this?
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Its a bit confussing these timers as you don't actually set a start time which I think is a bit stupid as that will be the easyist way to do it. What you do on this is set the timer for how long you want it to cook for and what time you want it to end at. So if you what the oven to come on at say 4 o'clock and it takes and hour and half to cook then what you have to do is set the duration time for a one hour and 30 minutes.Then set the end time to 5.30 and then the oven will come on at 4 o'clock and then switch off at 5.30.But make sure you have the dials to the oven turned on and the temperature you want it to. As I said its quite confussing these clocks but that's how you set them for timer cooking. If you have the manual it will show you how to set the duration and end time.If you don't then let me know and I will up load it for you. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Daniel
I have a manual. When I read it I concluded that the method you described was the way to do it but I decided this was too silly a way to be true. Thanks for the clarification. Will now try to explain it to the wife.