Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I know when the humidity is too low in my cape wine

How do I know when the humidity is too low in my cape wine cabinet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The appliance is Caple wine cabinet
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the model number please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WF1104 is there a way of knowing if humidity is too low ?
The humidity will only get too low if you dont keep the water tanks filled with water. As you will be aware the unit has its own independent temperature settings together with heaters and fans. The water therefore evaporates as and when needed dependent on the temperature of the internal sensors ie if the temperature is high so more evaporation (and therefore humidity if the temperature is low the reverse) Everything is electronically controlled apart from the water tanks. No water no humidity.I hope that has been helpful and allowed you to understand how the appliance works, would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day ~ Ian