George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Getting C03 error on SR20H9050U. Looking at vacuum cleaner

Customer Question

Getting C03 error on SR20H9050U. Looking at vacuum cleaner from the front, the right-hand wheel appears to stick. No obvious obstruction and both wheels can be turned by hand.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi John,The fact that the wheel is sticking is why you are getting the C03 error.. Normally this will be caused by hair gathered around the wheel shaft Here are some test papers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand that. But there is no obvious obstruction. Can the wheel or cover come off?
There is a possibility that the problem is with the motor for the right wheel or even the wiring for itYes, these can be removed but as a unit. Would you like me to send you the Disassembly & Assembly Instructions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
Sorry, I have been away on call all day... Do you still require the instructions?.. If you can confirm that supplying you with the instructions would constitute satisfaction for you, I will supply them.. Please advise.