Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How to remove the switch cover front on a nordmende oven d

Customer Question

how to remove the switch cover front on a nordmende oven doi301
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I will wait a bit longer thankyou
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
OK this is a fairly easy operation if you are well prepared, firstly you will need a stand or table to place the appliance on, this generally means a workmate or similar that you can position under the front edge of the appliance. Once you have this in place remove the securing screws usually 4 and then withdraw the oven on to the stand/table. Then remove all the knobs on the front by gently pulling them off but noting where they fitted. Once this is done its a case of taking out the top and bottom screws (bottom screws under the facial and in the grill cavity) and then gently removing the facia. Refit is the reversal of the above.