Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Zanussi zwh 6160P 4 years old.At end of wash, the door will

Customer Question

Zanussi zwh 6160P 4 years old.
At end of wash, the door will not open.Followed user manual, but no luck. Tried to start another wash cycle, but got "end" signal. So, power is on but I am locked out.
If Idecide to get another machine; how can I break my way into the machine to recover my washing (There is little or no water showing) ?
***.****@virgin.net
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Zanussi zwh 6160P ?To breakin, simply force the door open, you would need to replace the lock mech anyway to fix this one, I know this one well. lol.You can also use a piece of thin strong cord wrapped around the door at the jamb pulled tightly so that it releases the door catch to open it ;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael