Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a siemens built in oven, modal no HB76L55OB, approx.

I have a siemens built in oven, modal no HB76L55OB, approx. 10 years old. For sometime now whatever the temperature set using the 3D hot air it will revert to the factory setting.
This used to happen occasionally, now it almost every time. Also it has started jumping settings. When it does stay on the set temperature it dosnt heat up enough. My question is,
is it worth getting it fixed, or do I need to replace the whole oven?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.In this case, the main board is failing and its pretty expensive,. Considering the age of this one , I woudl replace the oven because its likely other components will soon also fail;-(So the best thing to do is get a new range as I would do as well;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael