Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Wiring diagram /off switch zanussi dishwasher product

Customer Question

Wiring diagram for on/off switch zanussi dishwasher product number###-##-####
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ive just uploaded the wiring diagram for you. If you click the link below you can download and save it. Hope this helps. If you could also remember to rate the answer that would be great. Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't help at all I just wanted to know witch ov the 6 wires went to which connection to the on/off switch thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry that didn't help. With you asking for the wiring diagram I assumed you knew how to read one. If you cannot work it out from the wiring diagram then post a picture of the switch along with the wiring and I will be able to work it out for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for phone call or can you send me a picture ov the back ov the on/off switch with the wires in place the wires are coloured and numbered please ?.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I don't have no pictures of the switch with the wires on it. I need you to post a picture on here of the switch with the wires then I can tell you how its wired up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry just had to sit down and look at the diagram properly thank you
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok no worries. If you get stuck then post the picture and I will be able to work it out for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All done works lovely thanks again
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Nice one, Glad to hear that's sorted and thanks for letting me know.