Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My oven was turnes off and i am trying to start the electrical

my oven was turnes off and i am trying to start the electrical display but without sucess
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Can you post the full model number please. It will be on a sticker on the inside of the frame as you open the door and it will start E-nr. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Enr###-##-####thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok I have nothing at all coming up with that model number.Was this taken from the sticker inside the oven? Are you able to upload a picture of the timer on here please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it also had GB-1031 31HCS 105lE or something near that
hope that helps. camera not handy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI Daniel,
Glad to say I have managed to get the display back to normal and the oven and the alarm are working normally now.
Many Thanks for what you have done anyway. I am encouraged to use the service again as being very good value for money.
Keith.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Nice one glad to hear you got it sorted in the end. If you need anymore help in the future then just get back to me. Regards