Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have already submitted my question and paid the £27

Customer Question

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Im afraid I don't see any other question you have submitted on your account.But this question has come through so we can work on this if you want. What is the problem you are having with the freezer and can you also post the model number please. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Electrolux Chest Freezer Model EC2200AEW S/N: 42440106 White. Purchased 21/08/2014. Freezer has worked satisfactorily but this morning the handle came straight off and is broken on both ends where it fitted to the 2 screws which are still in place on the lid. I have not had any problems with the lid seal being tight to lift the lid. Incidentally, the inner light on the lid gave up quite soon after purchase. I thought I would be talking to Electrolux direct. Please do not tell me that I now have to purchase a part in addition to the £20 already paid for this communication. Quick answer please.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi No we are not Electrolux we are just answer a website that helps people fix there own machines. We don't supply parts. If this is want you wanted you need to get in touch with Electrolux direct as my answer will be to get a new handle. As you have paid a deposit you just need to email customer services from your home page for the refund. Unless you want me to help you locating spares but for this you will need to buy them as from the website.