Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a hitachi digital camera model number HDC-1296E and

Customer Question

i have a hitachi digital camera model number HDC-1296E and need the cable to connect it to my dell computer
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I m sorry to hear that. The only way to get that cable woudl be from these guys.Please contact them here, it is the best place for this cable and best price as well;-)http://www.digitaltoyshop.co.uk/Accessories_Digital_Camera_Hitachi_t259You can call them for this(###) ###-####7908Mon. - Fri.8am - 6pmIn any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael