Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My wolf electric oven filled with steam then an error message

My wolf electric oven filled with steam then an error message appeared and it shut down. Now it won't turn on, instead the message says 'opp'. What's happening?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Wolf oven?Also may I have the full model #? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The oven is 3 years old
Model number: E32AF75JPS1
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that,Please turn off power to the oven at the mains, or unplug the oven if possible and leave it off like that for 1 full hour with the door open. This is to allow the moisture to dissipate from the electronics when are no water logged a little, but enough to give you that error message. This may help, but it may not if it got too wet there.Let me know what happens after you try the reset like I mentioned.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried the reset and nothing changed
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for trying that as a test.In this case the main control board has been damaged due to this problem ;-(The only way to fix this is by replacing that circuit board. It is an easy task however, no soldering just a few wiring plugs;-)A few basic hand tools is all that is required and I will help you all the way with this fix.The best place to get that main board is: http://www.a1service.com/Wolf-Parts_c_303.htmlI would call to order this part as they dont list all parts on their website;-)Please call:(###) ###-####n any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael