Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Just wondering if you can help. my dish washer end light

Customer Question

hi just wondering if you can help. my dish washer end light is flashing, can't put on a programme to wash. do you know what I need to do to fix it. or do I need to call an engineer out. thought it might bed fuse etc..
please help loads of dishes awaiting.
your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my Phone number is *****
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)I see you requested a phone call, so I will send you the offer now, please accept that so we can talk about his problem and its solution. If that wont work for any reason, we can still work here like this. either way is fine with me.Thank youTech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,
I have a Neff dishwasher. the End light is flashing and wont let me press another programme, I would be most grateful if you can assist . Please call me on my phone to see if we can solve the problem *********** thanks Liz
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** or ***********
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Liz, I tired to call but the system is telling me their is trouble in the lines from my area to ours due to system upgrades with-the phone lines.I will continue to try your #'s. But you may have more luck by calling me?My # *****(###) ###-#### ***** a US based #;-)Thanks Liz for your patience.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, unsure what you mean # ***** etc.. can we try and solve issue.
my Neff dishwasher END light keeps flashing not able to go to another programme. I have reset it a couple of times and as soon as door shuts it goes back to end programme. can you help.Liz
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks Liz, does it fill at all?Make any motor sounds flashing lights etc??
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Also Liz, how old is your dishwasher?And did it at up at all just prior to this problem?Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
no not filing up, made a sound as if it was going to and stopped. End light flashing. the dishwasher is about 8 years old.
liz
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Liz, please do me a favor as a test. Please turn off power to your DW at the Mains so it has no power, then wait 30 full minutes. Next, turn the power back on. Let me know how it behaves, that will tell me a lot, listen carefully for it trying to fill, it may only make a clicking sound one time. But i need to know if you hear that ?ThanksTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,
I did what you said, turned DW off from mains. press on button. End light still appeared. Reset pressed programme. Shut door motor started it looked and it looked like it as going to start and fill up but no fill up and stopped ended after about 10sec.
Liz
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Liz, can you tell if ANY water entered the machine or is it dry inside?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looks completely dry in side.Liz
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Liz, This is the water control valve that has failed more than likely. It could be the main control board but that is highly unlikely.The water control valve is called a solenoid, its essentially an electric water valve connected to supply waterline. This part is easy to replace and it requires only a few basic hand tools to do, dont worry I will help you do this once you have the part, no additional cost for that.Its also the lesser costing part and not much at that ;-)The best place to get that water inlet valve is: http://www.espares.co.uk/Its best to call to order this part as they dont list all parts on their website;-) Also its much quicker over the phone and they usually ship the same day you call ;-), I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day Liz! Tech Michael