Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Beko sencer tumble dryer Dsv64w after first cycle the heater

Beko sencer tumble dryer Dsv64w after first cycle the heater goes off and stays off
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dryer?Also to be sure, is yours the electric or gas model version? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
14months electric
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information.Usually this part doesn't fail so soon. But in this case well, you need a new thermostat. The one you need is on the heater box, along with the the thermal limit switches.Since you are already having to replace the T stat, I would replace all three parts so you know this will operate well for many years to come without needing to do this job again.these are super easy to replace and I will assist you when you have the parts.If you are a little handy and have a few basic hand tools you can do this with my help and save a lot. The best place to get the tstat and the limit switches is this webste:https://www.uk-spares.com/products/appliances/appliance-manufacturers/bekoI would call them to order these parts, they usually ship same day you call;-)Call 1-***-***-****In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael