Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Vision goes off sound stays on if i switch off it

Customer Question

vision goes off sound stays on if i switch off for while it comes back on
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the Full model number of your TV?How old is your TV ?IS there any light from the TV at all?Did it fail while you were watching it, or was it in this condition when you turned it one one day? Thank youTech Michael