Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a Samsung American Fridge Freezer - Model No. RSH1NHSW,

Customer Question

We have a Samsung American Fridge Freezer - Model No. RSH1NHSW, Power was interrupted and on reset the fridge freezer has not reset although we have lights in both fridge and freezer.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Fridge ?Also what is working other than the light, do the fans run, or the compressor?Do you knwo the source or cause of the power interruption?And was it moved tipped etc? Thank youTech Michael