Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Neff oven U1451SOGB/05 FD7903. The temperature selector

Customer Question

I have a Neff oven U1451SOGB/05 FD7903. The temperature selector is stuck in and I
can't set or control temperature
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Neff oven ?In this case, you will need a new thermostat control. save the outer knob because they usually dont come with that part;-)On that one, it simply pulls off the control shaft.This is easy to replace with just push on connectors, I will help you do this and you will save the labor which is quite expensive these days lol.Its a good idea to take a pic of the wiring before you remove the clips that hold the wiring in place so you know exactly how they go back;-)The best place to get that temp control is: http://www.espares.co.uk/I woudl really call them to order this part as they don't list all parts on site, but they do ship the same day you call!Please call:0844 9777 888 to order.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael