Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

They wont let me swipe screen

they wont let me swipe screen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
LG G4 touch screen problem they wont let me swipe me
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that, is it locked now, does it seem like it is trying when you swipe? Or does the screen do nothing at all when you swipe it?ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Click phone working. Swipe not working. Full battery. I was swipe screen but nothing all time. I did try battery out and put back. Still same
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that how old is your phone, and does it show, the lines appearing as if its trying to swipe or nothing? I had the same trouble myself with this model.Let me ask, have you tried a knock code just to see if it somehow got into that mode?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did swipe unlock on my phone they won't let me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 1 year
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What means knock mode?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** the exact same phone and it failed the same way, but I found what really happened to mine, somehow it went into knock code instead of swipe.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Its another way your phone can be secure
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Its a code,
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
But you can look up how to set a knock code online on yahoo etc
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
The problem is now that your phone wont accept the swipe, its likely in knock code mode. But you don't knwo the code.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Do you use Straight talk?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That not lock phone. Swipe left to right not work swipe down bit work
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
On this phone, are you talking about trying to unlock to use it with regards ***** ***** or are you talking about a credit card reader?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like your screen wont notice that you are trying to swipe to open the phone or messenger etc?Please explain so I am sure, as I though I understood that.Also, I need to knwo who your carrier is? Sprint Att&t Straight talk etc...???ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you got email address? I will show you video about my phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I don't have your E mail address and we are not allowed to work that way, but you can send me a link to the video here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
grrrrr I cant send you a link to the video
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
https://photos.google.com/search/_tv_Videos/photo/AF1QipNRgBdMr-g4zrcAmyXK0C_84WxQUjhFyi5Wpykd
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I send video to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you got my video?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi yes I will look at it now.Thank youTech Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi it didn't work;-(I dont know how you can do that but I do get videos and pics all the time for my customers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you give up?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi NO, heaven forbid lol
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like your screen wont notice that you are trying to swipe to open the phone or messenger etc?Please explain so I am sure, as I though I understood that.Also, I need to knwo who your carrier is? Sprint Att&t Straight talk etc...???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
O2 carrier just let you know I am deaf cant hear phone but using text and mail
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that.What is 02?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
02 network
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my model is H815
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Also please explain the problem clearly as I think you and I are missing something in the translation here. Please tell em if I am correct with this: you can see your display on the the screen icons etc, but you can open them by swiping, is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes that right swipe right it means open lots of app
now I cant open by swiping on my phone it wont let me open app
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** for one of two reasons, either the phones software is corrupt as does happen with his phone, I really hate LG's phone I have to tell ya lol.When it happened to me, i tried a knock code just to see if it somehow got into that mode.A knock code can be set and to see if you have enabled that function, you need to tap a 4 digit code in different paces on the scree in th elower halof of the screen, like example, * * * * and see if it says on screen WRONG CODE?Let me know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant open screen and swipe not working
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
HI I UNDERSTAND, do you understand what I am saying about the KNOCK CODE?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I knwo this phone all too well I HAVE ONE. With problems too lol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i really pissed off with my phone what means Knock Code?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But How?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I sent you an offer so I can call you, if you accept that I will call you and explain, its hard to explain here like this. I will also see if there is a link that explains that knock code to you.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Please visit this link it explains it all.http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/knockcode Also please rate kindly so I can continue with you, no cost for that.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no don't work!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
What didn't work?the knock code did the screen respond at all to that?If not, you have bad screen and the phone needs to be sent in for this repair. The best thing to do is visit an LG store and they can fix this for you right there in most cases while you wait. Also, if your phone is less than 1 year old, they will do this for free;-)If tyou dont have a store local to you I can locate one for you that you can send this phone to for this repair. Please let me know, I am here to help. Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i havent got knock code on my phone
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I really feel for you I do.I wish I had better news for you this .
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
In that case, the touch screen needs to be replaced ;-(
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Mine broke too so I understand all this frustration.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant afford this no insurance!!!! contract per month!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I sympathize with you, I am only a technician.Please rate my service kindly at this time, and I will ask CS to refund your payment if you woudl like?Thanks Tech Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I will ask them also about that, so you aren't re billed in a program. Thanks Tech Michael