Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

My worcester combi boiler ,the cage that register the water

Customer Question

my worcester combi boiler ,the cage that register the water intake as gone into the red what do you think is the problem, and what should ido.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The gauge is showing on the left side, that there is to much water in the boiler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, the gauge is in the red on the right side not the left.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the reason that a boilers pressure increases is that the pressure vessel in the boiler that takes up the expanded heated water has gone flat and needs recharging /pumping up, or it has torn and needs replacing. .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem with the boiler according to BRITISH GAS was the boiler pressure was to high.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Ok , well if was filled up too much then the best way to release some is to bleed some water into a pot from the bleed valve using a radiator bleed tool/key u til the pressure drops to 1.2 ish