George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch Fridge Freezer Logi XX 6-7 years old. It is

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Fridge Freezer Logi XX 6-7 years old. It is icing up at the bottom of the freezer compartment. I have had the problem before, I removed the back and cleared the ice but have you any suggestions what I might do further? There is a channel with a drain hole, should I explore that more thoroughly?
Thankyou for offering this advice service
Ken Gristy
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ken, 1. Check that the drain hole isn't blocked.. you can do this but putting a little water in the tray.. 2. Go to the rear of the appliance and check the tray on the top of the compressor for debris. Once all is done and the appliance is operating again, keep an eye on it.. Should the ice reappear within two weeks come back to me to get further advice. Please remember to rate the assistance given by me today. regardsGeorge
How are you getting on Ken?
Ken, can I request that you rate the assistance I gave you using the Star System provided. regardsGeorge