Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hover nextra washing machine will not empty water pump is working

Hover nextra washing machine will not empty water pump is working no pipes blocked
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Hoover Nextra ?Also may I have the full model # ***** I can assist you properly? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 6yrs old it is a NEXTRA H662NL
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for that info.This is a problem with a relay in the main control board no supplying the pump with power when it needs to drain. They dont sell just the relay separate, just the main board complete. Its easy to change out and since you already took out the pump Im sure you will have no trouble with this. I will help too if you need me then (no cost for that).The best place to get a new main control board is: http://www.hooverspares.co.uk/Its best to call for this part, here is their phone # ***** your convenience: 03444 995599.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael