Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

There, our dishwasher seems to be stuck mid programme and

Customer Question

Hi there, our dishwasher seems to be stuck mid programme and despite switching it off and trying to cancel the programme with buttons A & C no change takes place. How can I get it reset to zero?
Ray
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ray Im sorry to hear that. Can I have the full model # ***** your DW?Also how old it is?ThanksTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael, thanks for response but in view of age of unit I have decided to buy a new one.
Ray
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Good Sunday morning Ray, I understand;-)Please rate my service kindly so I can close this out for you. Thank you and best of luck with your new dishwasher!Tech Michael