Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My zanussi washer zw171201wa seems to get stuck either mid

Customer Question

my zanussi washer zw171201wa seems to get stuck either mid cycle or at the end of a cycle when it needs to drain, sometimes it just buzzs and sit there waiting so I have to turn it off
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Washer ?Also has it had a lot of use? This will tell me alot on exactly whats happening. Thank youTech Michael