Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just bought a new Vaillant VRT 360f controller from

I have just bought a new Vaillant VRT 360f controller from Ebay. The item was described as new and appears new. When I try to set the controller up everything appears to work fine except that the clock on the controller doesn't work, it just displays the time I set. Also the temperature read-out remains constant and doesn't change when I take the controller outside. There is also no rf connection between the controller and the receiver. A red led on the receiver and 0 signals received in diagnostics mode. Am I doing something wrong or is the unit faulty?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.Unfortunately you are correct, that main control is defective for certain. I would definitely return or exchange it if you can, there is no fix for that. Even the factory doesn't repair these, just sell replacements;-(I wish I had better news for you on this I really do.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael Thank youTech Michael