Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Neff coffee machine is grinding and there is water in the

Customer Question

my Neff coffee machine is grinding and there is water in the container, but nothing comes through. dry ground coffee sits at the end of the tray not in the container for catching the used grinds
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call on ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm from away from home from 11 am tomorrow. I have someone coming to buy the machine tomorrow .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am tech Michael, I would be happy to call you to discuss the problem you have with your coffee maker. Just Answer has a proceedure for this. I will send you the offer, please accept that and i will call you at your earliest convenience.Thank you SincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call mob ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a genuine web page as trying to get contact with someone is impossible. Payment was made and stated it was urgent but to no avail :((((((((()
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very disappointing. I requested urgent help, paid my money in good faith yesterday. Still waiting for a call. Impossible to make contact. I WOULD LIKE A FULL REFUND AS I HAVE RECIEVED NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. To add insult to injury the contact got 5 stars as feed back !!!!!!!!!!!! CON