George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I just got a second hand neff 3470 range oven. I plugged it

Customer Question

I just got a second hand neff 3470 range oven. I plugged it in and seemed to work fine , them something happened ( my fault) and it tripped out the electrics. Once I had sorted the problem and turned the electric back on only the main oven will work the other two ovens and the hob sparks will not work ? Is there some sort of fuse inside that may need looking at?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
I am away from the office at the moment so cannot see the build of the equipment, but all modern ovens have thermal cut-outs, usually one for each oven; try these, if they are not showing continuity they will need changing.What was the issue you had with the other oven?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There both the same problem it's a range with three ovens . 1 oven works the other two won't come on. As I said the hob sparks won't come on and all where working before it tripped out .
Nick, what issue did you have that tripped the electrics?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it was a faulty socket which I have now changed
It sounds like you have a wiring/connection issue.. What is the full Enr of the appliance Nick?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this help?
Not really as the Neff 3460 only has two ovens Can you send a photo of your appliance and also of the label inside the door opening of the appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no label inside door but I have these
Excellent.. I see that the Enr is F3470N0/01I will try get a wiring diagram and come back to you when I have got one
I now have the wiring diagram for us to continue with this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fantastic
Ok Nick, describe to me EXACTLY what happened with the cooker and EXACTLY what you did in an attempt to repair it. I need as much information as possible and it needs to be clear, so I can work out what might have happened. I am going to send you a Premium Services Request link again incase you prefer to discuss this by phone, or wish a copy of the diagrams.
Are you finished with this project Nick, or are we to continue?